Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Just a (few) thought(s)

...I want my left and right hand to meet behind my back. But they refuse too..even though they are perfectly cordial when I can see them !

... Its a man's world. You want to fit in, be a man.. If you want to be special..be a woman !


...One can be rooted like a tree and let the scenary change around them. Or one can keep moving, like a bird..building a nest at every new place, never expecting permanancy.
In either case..Change happens.

...I admire people who can get over their broken hearts..who understand how its not the end of the world. I can not understand those who actually end their world on that account.

...Nostalgia is a dangerous things. It plays tricks on our minds. It convinces us that life will never be the same again!

3 comments:

Baatasaari said...

interesting thought(s) :)

Born a Libran said...

Cool thoughts... Totally original?

ligne said...

@ kittu : I hope interesting means..something worth pondering on :)

@b a l: I think so..at least they have not been literally borrowed conciously anyway!